The Podmore Foundation was delighted to host its annual Spring Lunch on October 25 at the Royal Canberra Golf Club. Podmore thanks all of its supporters and benefactors for attending the Lunch to celebrate Returning Opportunity in good company, and most importantly for their ongoing support to Podmore’s scholarship recipients. Thanks to Peter Breen for acting as Podmore’s official photographer on the day!
The Spring Lunch marked a number of important moments for Podmore:
- The new management committee was announced,
- A new scholarship was announced for Kye, who will be attending Canberra [Boys] Grammar School in 2016 and supported by Podmore,
- Jessa Rogers gave a powerful and passionate speech about Indigenous education and her experiences,
- Podmore scholarship recipients Larissa, Lyric, Mia, Sarah-Cait, Isabella and Angelina shared their experiences throughout the year eloquently, and
- Podmore farewelled Larissa who will be graduating from Year 12 this year.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like a higher resolution copy of any of the attached photos.